Greetings from 4th Grade!
I am proud to say that I am a product of the Kenosha Unified School system. I was born and raised in Kenosha. I attended Curtis Strange, McKinley Jr. High and Tremper. I am married with two grown children and two 8 year old grandchildren. I also have two dogs, including Lucy who is a certified therapy dog and works at Grewenow with me.
My association with Grewenow began in the early 90’s when my children attended school here. My career as a teacher also began here when I student taught and then later was hired as a 5th grade teacher. I left Grewenow after five years and taught math at Bullen for seven years before returning to Grewenow in 2010.
My passion for teaching is from my love of learning! There is nothing more exciting than seeing the light bulb go on in a child’s head. I am looking forward to a fun, exciting and wonderful school year!
- Master’s of Education – Teacher Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts Elementary Education
- Wisconsin Elementary Education Certification (Grades 1-8)
- Wisconsin Special Education Certification (Grades K-9)
- Wisconsin Reading Certification (License 316)
- Mathematics Minor (Grades 6-8)